Following the recent government announcement of a new national lockdown, we wish to assure all our customers that we are taking very seriously the need to limit the spread of COVID-19, whilst we also acknowledge that it is important to keep our delivery system open to meet the needs of our clients within the care sector.
Within our team we have implemented the following restrictions:
• As many office staff as possible are working from home and remain contactable via email and telephone as normal.
• For those that need to attend the work premises we have implemented strict social distancing, sanitisation rules and regular deep cleaning of our site, as well as daily temperature checks.
• Delivery drivers are advised of the requirement to use hand sanitiser and wash their hands thoroughly regularly, whilst also minimising contact with any other persons when they are away from our premises.
• All delivery drivers are instructed to comply with any delivery instructions received from the homes, such as no contact delivery, delivery to the door etc.
• All staff and delivery drivers are wearing masks and gloves when on the premises and delivering to customers.
To ensure we are still able to supply, we remain open Monday – Friday, from 8am – 4.30pm.
We are confident in our supply chain and we do not foresee any drops in our level of service.